Prayer has no limits of time or space.
We at Trinity have established prayer as one of our 13 core values,
"WE VALUE DYNAMIC, SPIRIT-EMPOWERED PRAYER!"
is to be the first line of defense and offense in coverage over the Pastors, the TCC ministry leaders, TCC body and the local community with prayer. We are called to hedge in and stand in the gap in prayer in public and in private for our Shepherd and TCC members.
BEING PART OF OUR TEAM MEANS...
Having a call to pray. Making yourself available to our monthly meetings and prayer gatherings. Having a heart for prayer and people (in and out of church). Standing in the gap for our Pastor, church family, and the region. Supporting the vision of prayer. Modeling prayer to the congregation.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land
(2 Chronicles 7:14).
WHAT WE DO...
Prayer Team Members meet monthly on the first Monday at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday morning before service at 8:40 a.m. - 8:50 a.m. the Prayer Hedge brings together a prayer circle in the front of the sanctuary to petition God for His grace to be poured out and His will to be accomplished during the Sunday Celebration Service.
- At our Sunday Celebration service we provide altar workers that pray with people who have needs and also with those who are ready to make the decision to follow Christ.
- Mondays and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., men and women from the congregation gather to pray for Pastors, missionaries, needs within the body of Christ, the city of Zion, etc.
- The 2nd Saturday of each month we host, “Shake the Planet” Night of Prayer at 6:00 p.m. in Trinity's sanctuary.
- As a team we pray for all emergency prayer requests that come through on line and also visit and pray for those who are in the hospital or are shut-ins.
- Upon request, we visit and pray over homes.
- We participate in the annual prayer breakfast.
- We organize and lead the All Night Prayer, the Prayer Summit, Shake the Planet and our annual 21 days of prayer and fasting.
I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.
Chris & Pam Glover
For more information please contact.